Joboy is the copyright brand of JOBOY Services Pvt. Ltd. Serville reserves the right to update/change the policies anytime without prior information, based on internal or external requirements. To make sure that you are aware of any changes, kindly review the policy periodically. If you do not agree to the policy, please do not use the joboy website or mobile application. Please read our policy carefully to get a clear understanding of cancellation procedures either by customer or by service provider and applicable cancellation charges.
Cancellation by Customer
- Customer is allowed to cancel/reschedule the requests anytime through Joboy platforms (Website/Mobile) or by talking to our customer care executive.
- Customer is allowed to cancel/reschedule the job request 30 minute before the scheduled job time (in case of Schedule Job) and within 10 minutes of the job request for on-time job delivery. Customer will be charged one unit price as cancellation fee or inconvenience fee in such scenarios.
- Customer will be charged one unit fee and all applicable charges if he cancels/reschedules the job request on arrival of service provider at customer premise.
- Continuous cancellations/reschedule of job request or any malicious activities may attract suspension of service by Joboy and further termination of agreement with customer.
- Customer will not be charged for cancellation if the service provider is running late by more than 30 minutes from the scheduled time. It is appreciated to consider the geographical factors such as traffic conditions, accessibility and climate conditions before cancelling the request.
- Due to any unforeseen circumstances or internal reasons, Joboy reserves the right to cancel any job request at any point of time with communication to customer, and will not be liable to anyone for the same.
- Customer is not allowed to cancel/reschedule more than three job requests a day.He/she may be suspended from service for any such activities.
Cancellation by Service Provider
As per Joboy Policy, Job cancellation is deny of service by service provider after accepting the job request initiated by customer through Joboy platform. Service provider is agreed to accept the Joboy terms and conditions clauses of agreement during the on-boarding process. Any violation to the agreement may attract penalty or suspension of service and further termination of agreement.
- Service Provider is allowed to cancel maximum 3 requests a day. More than 3 cancellations may attract penalty for inconvenience to customer as per the agreement with Joboy.
- Service Provider is allowed to cancel a job before two hours from the scheduled time for scheduled job request, job cancellation is not permitted for on-time job request.
- Cancellation of job requests or any misbehavior to customers may attract reduction in ratings and penalties. These activities may force termination of agreement with service provider.
- Service provider needs to provide the reason for cancelling job while reverting to Joboy. These reasons will be saved in service provider’s record for performance analysis.
- Service provider is allowed cancel the job on reschedule of job request by customer, rules applicable as per Joboy agreement.
Customer is permitted to claim refund from Joboy for:
- False Service
- Incomplete job
- Misbehavior from service provider
Customer can send a mail to email@example.com within 5 days from the day of job delivery with subject line “Job Reference #-Complaint Category”. Joboy team will register the complaint and share the complaint number within 24 hours via mail/ text message. Customer will receive the final status of the claim within 7 working days via mail. If the refund request is approved by Joboy grievance redressal officer, refund amount will be credited to customer’s wallet within 48 hours (excluding holidays). Joboy reserves the right to approve or decline a refund request; refund claim will be processed by gathering information about job delivery from service provider. The status of the claim will be shared along with reason for approval/decline with customer via registered mail id.
Note: Refund policy is applicable only to wallet/online payments